Pat McCloskey, O.F.M. — Book 113 pgs.
Publisher: St. Anthony Messenger Press (2010)
"Though strongly based on scholarship, these thorough answers are conveyed in an easy-to-read and friendly style accessible to ordinary parishioners and even teenagers. This faith-building title is packed with information and highly recommended for parish, high school, and academic libraries, as well as for anyone involved with campus ministry or RCIA programs."—Frances O'Dell, O.S.F., Catholic Library World
Ask a Franciscan: Answers to Catholic Questions
For easy use, Father Pat grouped questions and answers into these subjects:
- how we understand God as Father, Son, and Spirit
- how we relate to Mary and the other saints
- how we read Scripture • how we celebrate the sacraments
- how we pray
- how we grow morally
- how we grow in faith and practice it
- how we experience forgiveness and redemption.
Stock #: B16970
Let your friends and the world know about Ask a Franciscan: Answers to Catholic Questions