Roderick Vonhögen — 164 pgs.
Publisher: Servant Books
ReviewsNo reviews recorded at this time.
Geekpriest: Confessions of a New Media Pioneer
In this engrossing collection of stories and anecdotes, Fr. Roderick shares how he became a new media missionary.” Focusing on the importance of personal connection (an essential ingredient of new media), he uncovers the exciting possibilities of using all forms of media to successfully accomplish the mission Jesus gave us: to evangelize the world. Each chapter contains illustrations of using new media as a way to reach out to others. Some examples:
- How the pope got his iPod
- Reaching 50,000 Harry Potter fans without waving a magic wand
- Why gaming can be good for the soul
- How to deal with online atheists
- The Mass and mass media
- How you, too, can become a new media missionary
Stock # T36676 (9781616366766)
More from this collection