Susan V. Vogt; Read by the author — Audio Book
Run Time: 240 minutes
Publisher: Franciscan Media (2011)
Parenting Your Adult Child: Keeping the Faith (and Your Sanity) Audio Book
Parenting Your Adult Child addresses such thorny issues as:
- When to rescue and when to not.
- When to push and when to restrain yourself.
- How to keep your faith when your child seems to be abandoning it.
- How to forgive yourself for the mistakes you made in parenting along the way.
- How to move into an adult/adult relationship with this amazing person you have raised.
Stock #: A36077
Buy more and save more with quantity pricing!
Let your friends and the world know about Parenting Your Adult Child: Keeping the Faith (and Your Sanity) Audio Book