Roy Petitfils — Audio Book
Publisher: St. Anthony Messenger Press
ReviewsNo reviews recorded at this time.
What I Wish Someone Had Told Me About the First Five Years of Marriage audio book
Roy Petitfils knows firsthand, and as a counselor, that a lasting, fulfilling, and happy marriage needs planning, hard work, and dedication. He uses stories from friends, clients, and his own marriage to provide advice, humor, and practical tips for the newly married.
Chapter titles include:
- From the Wedding to Married Life
- Can You Hear Me Now? Communicating as Husband and Wife
- You Complete Me: Sex and the Christian Marriage
- Serenity Now! Nothing Can Make You Lose It Like Your In-laws
- In Sickness and in Health, in Good Times and in Bad
Stock # A36061 (9781616360610)
Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles